Mental Health & Addiction Therapies & Services in Carrollton
At Carrollton Springs, we provide holistic therapies for our patients. We find bringing together expert medical care with empowered and supervised self-care can often be the optimal combination for life-long recovery.
- Educational programs
- Mindfulness training
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Medication education and management
- Rehabilitation and detoxification
- Solution-focused therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Yoga Therapy is a system of exercises for attaining bodily or mental control and well-being.
- Art Therapy can be a powerful complement to cognitive behavioral therapies because it allows our patients a therapeutic release.
- Music Therapy can provide individuals who are suffering with mental illness or addiction the opportunity for less-threatening self-expression.
- Pet Therapy enables specially trained therapy animals to provide comfort and an escape from feelings or loneliness and isolation.
- Ongoing support and relapse prevention