Changes Frisco Child & Adolescent Outpatient
Changes Frisco offers Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs for children and adolescents, ages 5-17.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and treatment
- Medication management and monitoring
- Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups with a master’s level clinician.
- Family and group therapies
- Education services and academic support
- Recreational and art therapy
- Discharge planning and collaboration with schools and providers